Rabbi Weiss of Naturei Karta: Jews Against Zionism

Tuesday, June 8th, 9-10 a.m. Pacific (noon-1 pm Eastern) on http://NoLiesRadio.org, to be archived here a few hours later...

Guest: Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss of Naturei Karta: Jews United Against Zionism.

Rabbi Weiss was in Turkey during preparations for the latest Free Gaza flotilla and had a place reserved for him on the Mavi Marmara, but was warned not to go due to reports he might be on an Israeli hit list. Thankfully he survives to fight another day...and to join me on the Kevin Barrett show!

I met Rabbi Weiss at the Freedom Law School convention a few years back, and got reacquainted through several recent phone conversations. Rabbi Weiss is the kind of guy I would want as my Rabbi if I needed one. (I don't, since I'm a Muslim and therefore skip the middleman and go directly to the Source.)

Rabbi Weiss is a good, G-dfearing man who has taken on a terrible burden by standing in the front lines against Zionism and the murderous, idolatrous fanaticism it represents. Still his heart is light and joyful, and his earnest, excited voice betrays the merry twinkle in his eye. This is a man who knows he is acting honorably in the sight of G-d...a man with a message that the world may finally be ready to hear.