"Homebrew Revolution" visionary Kevin Carson; plus anonymous embedded report from Bilderberg!


Truth Jihad Radio Fri. 6/1/12, 3-5 pm Central, American Freedom Radio (archived here.) Call-in: (402) 237-2525 or post your questions to my Facebook page.


Visionary social thinker Kevin Carson of Homebrew Industrial Revolution is the Karl Hess Chair in Social Theory at Center for a Stateless Society. He says high overhead will be the death of big manufacturing, while low overhead will allow small producers to out-compete the dinosaurs. I can see how this works in two fields I'm involved in: Media and vegetable production.

In media, small, low-overhead outfits like American Freedom Radio and Veterans Today and of course Truth Jihad can deliver a better product than the Zionist-dominated giants, at a fraction of the cost. (No wonder Abe Foxman and his ADL are freaking out!)

And since I've been growing more and more vegetables each year using permaculture techniques - which are designed to minimize inputs including human labor - I've realized that I'm probably on the path to becoming an economically competitive vegetable producer. Since this vegetable production happens on small bits of land right next to my house (namely, my gardens) not only are there very few inputs and relatively little labor involved...but I don't even have to pay for transportation, or waste time getting to and from the sites of production. (There's a bit of overhead in setting up the raised beds and greenhouse...but once that's done, the system almost runs itself!) Why other people have lawns I'll never understand.

And speaking of out-competing the dinosaurs...Truth Jihad Radio's anonymous embedded source will report live from the Bilderberg conference some time during this show!!

Labels: , , , , ,